Buying a Home in Vancouver Area
Making Your Home Purchase Simple, Enjoyable, and Affordable
The home buying process can feel overwhelming. From loan pre-approval to the negotiation process, there are many details – and for new home buyers especially, a steep learning curve.
My goal is to make the process of buying a home as stress-free and enjoyable as possible for my clients. When you work with me, you will receive the personalized attention and care. That means being there at every showing, providing honest advice, and keeping your costs as low as possible.
Whether you are buying or selling your home, I am committed to helping you every step of the way. I am experienced in every aspect of what you need to do when buying a home.
Finding The Perfect Home Is Easy With The Right Agent
The role of a real estate agent is to provide accurate, up to date information and sound advice on every aspect of the purchase process. As your realtor I will:
1. Explain and advise on conditions and appropriate subjects to include in an offer, to protect you from any pitfalls and work to your benefit by
- directing you through complex contracts
- including the right conditions and subjects to protect your interests
- explaining each and every condition and
- advising on the right subjects in an offer
2. Negotiate a reasonable purchase price and conditions on your behalf by
- ensuring you get the best purchase price and contract terms, including date of possession, required repairs, included furnishings or equipment
- achieving client satisfaction with the negotiation process and outcome -- with over 10 years' experience in successful real estate purchase negotiations
3. Provide listings that are custom tailored to your needs and budget by
- finding the right home in the neighbourhood you want at a price you can afford
- listening carefully to your needs and choosing only the best homes that meet all of your specific criteria
- previewing listings and viewing homes for you to save time and make sure that prospective homes are suitable
- signing up clients to see the active listing 24hours before they hit the market -- so you'll have the opportunity of a first look before other buyers.
4. Advise you on a competitive offer amount by
- comparing your desired property with similar properties that have sold over the past year (competitive and comparable market analysis)
- doing a thorough search of the property's history and
- providing all the information you need to make the best offer -- and get the best value
5. Facilitate property viewings by
- scheduling viewings to make the most efficient use of your time, so you can enjoy looking at prospective homes and
- providing you with a feel for the neighbourhood including schools, parks and other amenities.
6. Explain what is happening at each step of the buying process by
- keeping you informed of every detail from start to finish, including the purchase process and paperwork
- ensuring the process flows smoothly, with no unexpected surprises
- answering every question in detail so you understand all aspects of the purchase process, and make the best decision possible
7. Understand your personal financial situation by
- determining if you are eligible for government home ownership incentive programs
- helping you plan for closing costs and other fees related to home purchase
8. Be transparent about all closing costs including
- an explanation up front of how real estate agents are paid for both buyers and sellers
9. Be available to you outside of regular business hours
- with a fast response time to calls, typically between 1-4 hours
- a flexible, responsive approach to communicating with buyers
- and a commitment to being available for your questions and concerns when it suits your schedule.
10. Assist with arranging professional services including a mortgage broker, lawyer, home inspector and movers that
- are qualified industry professionals and
- are referred for their great service that match your personal needs.
Are You Ready To Find Your Dream Home?
If you are looking for a new home in the Tri-Cities, Pitt Meadows, Maple Ridge, Burnaby, North Vancouver, Downtown Vancouver, or Yaletown, I can help you find the right home for your needs and budget.
I am available to answer any of your questions, and help you get started on your search. Call Moe today at 605-537-9791.